India has a great future lying ahead. I have some predictions which might come true and some might be realistic as well.
Negative facts on the future of India
I will list the negative facts in 2050 as many are having a positive response:
(1) Clean water will be expensive (one bottle price will be nearly about Rs.100 to Rs.150).
(2) Worst population problem in the world.
(3) The price of the house, food, and petrol will be at peak. (Electric vehicles are very rare to see in India, same to the wind and solar energy).
(4) Like Delhi, the pollution due to cars, trucks will rise to every big city such as Pune, Chennai, Bangalore, Nagpur, Mumbai, and Kolkata.
(5) The agricultural products will go lower in India and we will have to import wheat, rice, and pulses from outside countries. (Farmers are dying and the government is busy, happy in making METRO).
(6) There will still be 2 parties who are fighting to corrupt India. You know the same if you are an Indian.
(7) Private tuition will begin school also (Just do admission in schools and we will teach till standard 10th and then other exams too – Rs.35,00,000 only for 12 years).
(8) Still, there will be a shortage of jobs as the management of population is not done till date or the job placement is weak.
(9) India will still fight with Pakistan in Cricket because both of the countries are egoistic and don’t enjoy/understand the game like a game. It is like a war to them.
(10) Many of the languages derived in India will lose the speakers as they are not documented yet for further references.
(11) India won hockey world cup still no value for the hockey team and nobody watches it because it is boring.
(12) Women will still fight and struggle to live free as men want the power to control women.
(13) Indians will still think of technology like the USA but not even think what is going in the root level of India.
(14) Taj Mahal will not be considered and counted in wonders of the world due to carelessness and the quality of Taj Mahal was degrading due to acids in the environment.
Hope this much is more than enough to realize what we will become if we don’t change our habits.
Check here: Some Facts About Hindu Religion
Positive facts on the future of India
Here is the list of positive facts about the future of India:
(1) Internet reachability will be around 80% to 90%.
(2) Literacy rate will be as close to 100%.
(3) Almost everybody will have Aadhar, PAN, Bank account and Voter Id.
(4) Above 80% of the people will vote as they will know till then that choosing correct ruler matters.
(5) People will watch TV rarely as they will have live streaming apps like Netflix, Youtube etc.
(6) The data plan will be as to lowest as possible and with fiber optic connection to every house.
(7) We will not have to send our engineers out of India as Make in India has begun and motivated more startups.
(8) Cybersecurity/Network will be in the boom as internet users will be more.
(9) Whole India will be having access to good roads and electricity.
(10) Crime rate will minimize as an increase in security cameras everywhere.
Check here: 12 Interesting Facts About India
(11) Superhighways will be more in India for easy and direct connection between big cities.
(12) Everybody will be digital and will have to use the minimum amount of plastic and paper (already banned in Maharashtra).